We really hope the snow is done falling this year! We want to get outside and enjoy all Milwaukee has to offer! If you are ready to brave this temperamental weather this weekend, here are a few fun events happening around the city.
The Milwaukee Art Museum’s yearly floral installations are back on display! For four days, the museum is transformed into spring with stunning floral pieces of art. There is even a fashion show, which we are assuming, will include flowers! If you need to renew your membership or become a member at the door, you will receive admission for two for FREE! A silent auction will also take place where you can bid on fun gardening accessories and much more! There will be events for the kids, a marketplace to shop, as well as food and drink to enjoy. Stop what you’re doing and go smell those roses!
MILWAUKEE DAY | APRIL 14 | ALL OVER MILWAUKEE
Celebrate our city on 4/14! Support local businesses and fly that People’s Flag of Milwaukee high! Here are a few events happening this Milwaukee Day to check out:
- Shop The Waxwing and pick up a unique piece of art, jewelry, or knick-knack for 14% off!
- Great Lakes Distillery is going to have a party with Milwaukee themed cocktails
- The Milwaukee Makers Market is also happening at Discovery World on Milwaukee Day - you know you want to support the city’s local artists!
- The Milwaukee Historical Society is FREE today! Bring the family and experience their 2018 feature exhibition, Back Yards to Big Leagues: Milwaukee’s Sports and Recreation History
- Historic Milwaukee will have those classic neighborhood posters for sale for only $4.14!
Is your furry friend on the shy side? The Wisconsin Humane Society has put together a 6-week course for all those dogs who might just want to hang out on the sideline. Pre-registration is required, so sign up here. Bring your children who are 12 and older to this class to make sure your kids learn the right techniques to playing with your pet. This is a valuable experience for humans and animals alike.
On the lookout for a great deal? This weeklong event is open to the public, allowing you to shop for all kinds of new and gently used children’s and maternity items. Just Between Friends is hosting this event at the EXPO Center at State Fair Park. Admission is just $3 on April 15, the rest of the week is FREE! Special sales will be had near the end of the week - check out all the details on their website here.
Join Merriment Social and Toppling Goliath Brewing Co. in this 5 course paired dinner. Tickets cost $55 a person, with Korean BBQ Baby Back Ribs and Walleye on the menu to name a few! Beers will be paired with each course, ranging from IPAs to Lagers. Call 414-645-0240 to make your reservation for this tasty meal now!